Duarte - Guanajuato
Facts about Duarte
Location of Duarte
Height over sea level of Duarte
The locations medium height over sea level is 1800 meters.
Population in Duarte
The over all population of Duarte is 5785 persons, 2600 of them are male and 3185 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 2478 minors and 3307 adults, with 517 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of Duarte
0 inhabitants of the location Duarte in Mexico live in indigenous households. 7 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 0 people, while 7 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 2081 citizens of Duarte.
In Duarte exist about 1133 households.
Of these households 1070 are common houses or apartments, 80 are without floor and about 70 consist of one room only.
943 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 969 are connected to the public water supply, 1046 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 14 households to own a computer, 485 own a washing machine and 1000 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in Duarte
Besides the 940 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 176 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
1018 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 2105 persons did not finish the school. 314 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 123 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 127 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 4 years.
Map of Duarte
Add a reference to Duarte
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Do You know the places close to Duarte ?
Localities close to Duarte - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- up to 10 habitantes
- up to 20 habitantes
- up to 50 habitantes
- up to 100 habitantes
- up to 500 habitantes
- Álvaro Obregón (Santa Ana del Conde)
- Capellanía de Loera
- Centro Familiar la Soledad
- Colonia la Esperanza de Alfaro
- Colonia Latinoamericana
- Ejido la Joya (La Joya)
- El CERESO
- El Penitente
- El Puente
- El Ramillete
- El Resplandor (El Chorro)
- Estancia de los Sapos
- Fraccionamiento Paraíso Real
- Hacienda de Arriba San José de la Concepción
- La Arcina
- La Barranca
- La Ermita
- La Esmeralda
- La Laborcita
- La Patiña
- La Reserva
- Ladrilleras del Refugio
- León de los Aldama
- Los Arcos
- Los Naranjos
- Los Ramírez
- Los Sauces
- Loza de los Padres (La Loza)
- Lucio Blanco (Los Gavilanes)
- Malagana (San Antonio del Monte)
- Nuevo Lindero
- Nuevo Valle de Moreno
- Ojo de Agua de los Reyes
- Plan de Ayala (Santa Rosa)
- Plan Guanajuato (La Sandía)
- Providencia Uno
- Puerta de San Germán (Morelos)
- Rancho Nuevo de la Luz
- Rancho San José de los Sapos (Los Sapos)
- Rivera del Carmen (Divina Infantita)
- Rizos de la Joya (Rizos del Saucillo)
- Rústico San Pedro
- San Antonio de los Tepetates (Los Tepetates)
- San Francisco de Durán (San Agustín Mirasol)
- San Isidro de las Colonias
- San Isidro de los Sauces
- San José de Durán (Los Troncoso)
- San José del Potrero
- San José del Resplandor (El Capricho)
- San Juan de Abajo
- San Juan de Otates
- San Judas
- San Nicolás de González (Hacienda Arriba)
- San Pedro del Monte (La Huizachera)
- Santa Ana