La Ermita - Guanajuato
Facts about La Ermita
Location of La Ermita
Height over sea level of La Ermita
The locations medium height over sea level is 2005 meters.
Population in La Ermita
The over all population of La Ermita is 11689 persons, 5811 of them are male and 5878 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 5803 minors and 5886 adults, with 249 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of La Ermita
52 inhabitants of the location La Ermita in Mexico live in indigenous households. 18 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 0 people, while 14 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 6502 citizens of La Ermita.
In La Ermita exist about 2577 households.
Of these households 2595 are common houses or apartments, 139 are without floor and about 157 consist of one room only.
2464 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 2001 are connected to the public water supply, 2501 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 88 households to own a computer, 2124 own a washing machine and 2480 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in La Ermita
Besides the 439 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 203 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
553 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 3302 persons did not finish the school. 1674 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 914 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 329 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 7 years.
Map of La Ermita
Add a reference to La Ermita
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
<a href="http://www.en.nuestro-mexico.com/Guanajuato/Leon/La-Ermita/">La Ermita</a>
La Ermita Fotos
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Do You know the places close to La Ermita ?
Localities close to La Ermita - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- up to 10 habitantes
- up to 20 habitantes
- up to 50 habitantes
- up to 100 habitantes
- up to 500 habitantes
- Álvaro Obregón (Santa Ana del Conde)
- Capellanía de Loera
- Centro Familiar la Soledad
- Colonia la Esperanza de Alfaro
- Colonia Latinoamericana
- Ejido la Joya (La Joya)
- El CERESO
- El Penitente
- El Puente
- El Ramillete
- El Resplandor (El Chorro)
- Estancia de los Sapos
- Fraccionamiento Paraíso Real
- Hacienda de Arriba San José de la Concepción
- La Arcina
- La Barranca
- La Ermita
- La Esmeralda
- La Laborcita
- La Patiña
- La Reserva
- Ladrilleras del Refugio
- León de los Aldama
- Los Arcos
- Los Naranjos
- Los Ramírez
- Los Sauces
- Loza de los Padres (La Loza)
- Lucio Blanco (Los Gavilanes)
- Malagana (San Antonio del Monte)
- Nuevo Lindero
- Nuevo Valle de Moreno
- Ojo de Agua de los Reyes
- Plan de Ayala (Santa Rosa)
- Plan Guanajuato (La Sandía)
- Providencia Uno
- Puerta de San Germán (Morelos)
- Rancho Nuevo de la Luz
- Rancho San José de los Sapos (Los Sapos)
- Rivera del Carmen (Divina Infantita)
- Rizos de la Joya (Rizos del Saucillo)
- Rústico San Pedro
- San Antonio de los Tepetates (Los Tepetates)
- San Francisco de Durán (San Agustín Mirasol)
- San Isidro de las Colonias
- San Isidro de los Sauces
- San José de Durán (Los Troncoso)
- San José del Potrero
- San José del Resplandor (El Capricho)
- San Juan de Abajo
- San Juan de Otates
- San Judas
- San Nicolás de González (Hacienda Arriba)
- San Pedro del Monte (La Huizachera)
- Santa Ana