Las Salvas - Querétaro Arteaga
Facts about Las Salvas
Location of Las Salvas
Height over sea level of Las Salvas
The locations medium height over sea level is 2430 meters.
Population in Las Salvas
The over all population of Las Salvas is 439 persons, 217 of them are male and 222 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 221 minors and 218 adults, with 21 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of Las Salvas
88 inhabitants of the location Las Salvas in Mexico live in indigenous households. 36 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 0 people, while 33 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 180 citizens of Las Salvas.
In Las Salvas exist about 94 households.
Of these households 93 are common houses or apartments, 63 are without floor and about 23 consist of one room only.
8 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 55 are connected to the public water supply, 82 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 0 households to own a computer, 4 own a washing machine and 85 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in Las Salvas
Besides the 56 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 13 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
49 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 166 persons did not finish the school. 32 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 3 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 4 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 4 years.
Map of Las Salvas
Add a reference to Las Salvas
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
<a href="http://www.en.nuestro-mexico.com/Queretaro-Arteaga/Amealco-de-Bonfil/Areas-de-menos-de-500-habitantes/Las-Salvas/">Las Salvas</a>
Las Salvas Fotos
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Do You know the places close to Las Salvas ?
Localities close to Las Salvas - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- Barrio de la Ladera (San Miguel Tlaxcaltepec)
- Barrio del Barco (San Miguel Tlaxcaltepec)
- Barrio la Isla (Stgo. Mexquititlán B. 6o.)
- Barrio la Joya
- Barrio Ojo de Agua (San Miguel Tlaxcaltepec)
- Barrio Presa del Tecolote (El Lindero)
- Buenos Aires (El Apartadero)
- Colonia las Américas (La Haciendita)
- Colonia Nuevo Amanecer
- Cuicillo (Barrio de San Ildefonso)
- Ejido de San Juan Dehedó
- Ejido el Rincón (La Botija)
- El Apartadero
- El Aserrín (Ojo de Agua del Hornito)
- El Atorón
- El Batán
- El Cacahuate (Stgo. Mexquititlán Barrio 6o.)
- El Capulín
- El Carmen (Santiago Mexquititlán Barrio 6o.)
- El Coyote
- El Granjeno
- El Pinar
- El Pino
- El Pueblito (San Miguel Tlaxcaltepec)
- El Rayo
- El Rincón de Agua Buena (San M. Tlaxcaltepec)
- El Saucito
- El Tepozán (Barrio de San Ildefonso)
- Fraccionamiento la Perita
- Hacienda Blanca
- Jacal de la Piedad
- La Beata
- La Cañada del Varal
- La Concepción (La Concha)
- La Cruz (San Bartolo)
- La Cruz del Apartadero (La Garita)
- La Ladera
- La Loma del Rosario
- La Manzana
- La Mesa
- La Muralla
- La Piní
- La Venta (Santiago Mexquititlán Barrio 6o.)
- Las Salvas
- Loma de las Víboras (S. Mexquititlán B. 6o.)
- Loma Linda
- Los Árboles
- Los Arcos
- Los Arenales (San Juan Dehedó)
- Mesa de San Martín
- Palos Altos
- Rincón de la Florida
- San Antonio
- San Miguel Tlaxcaltepec (Barrio Centro)
- San Pablo
- San Pedro Tenango
- Santa Clara
- Tenasdá (Barrio de San Ildefonso)
- Tesquedó (Puerto del Chivato)
- Veinte de Noviembre
- Vista Real