San Judas - Guanajuato
Facts about San Judas
Location of San Judas
Height over sea level of San Judas
The locations medium height over sea level is 1780 meters.
Population in San Judas
The over all population of San Judas is 1470 persons, 705 of them are male and 765 of them are female.
The population of this place consists of 663 minors and 807 adults, with 110 of them being 60 years and older.
Indigenous population of San Judas
0 inhabitants of the location San Judas in Mexico live in indigenous households. 2 of the citizens 5 years and older, speak an indigenous language. The count of people who only speak an indigenous language without having knowledge of the Spanish language is 0 people, while 2 as well speak Spanish.
A legal claim on health care and social insurance benefits have 796 citizens of San Judas.
In San Judas exist about 283 households.
Of these households 270 are common houses or apartments, 14 are without floor and about 16 consist of one room only.
257 of the normal households have sanitary installations, 266 are connected to the public water supply, 266 have access to electricity.
The economic situation allows 2 households to own a computer, 191 own a washing machine and 257 households are equipped with one ore more televisions.
School and education in San Judas
Besides the 101 analphabets aged 15 or older, about 21 minors between 6 and 14 are not visiting a school.
97 inhabitants of the population of 15 years and older did not visit a school and 536 persons did not finish the school. 193 visited only the 6 years lasting primary school, 71 visited and finished the college or similar scholar institutions.
A total of 61 aged 15 to 24 years visited a school, the medium time school is visited through the whole population is 6 years.
Map of San Judas
Add a reference to San Judas
To add a link to this page just copy and paste the following code into Your html code:
<a href="http://www.en.nuestro-mexico.com/Guanajuato/Leon/San-Judas/">San Judas</a>
San Judas Fotos
If You don´t see any fotos here you can help by uploading Your fotos at panoramio.com.
Do You know the places close to San Judas ?
Localities close to San Judas - see as well: up to 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 inhabitants
- up to 10 habitantes
- up to 20 habitantes
- up to 50 habitantes
- up to 100 habitantes
- up to 500 habitantes
- Álvaro Obregón (Santa Ana del Conde)
- Capellanía de Loera
- Centro Familiar la Soledad
- Colonia la Esperanza de Alfaro
- Colonia Latinoamericana
- Ejido la Joya (La Joya)
- El CERESO
- El Penitente
- El Puente
- El Ramillete
- El Resplandor (El Chorro)
- Estancia de los Sapos
- Fraccionamiento Paraíso Real
- Hacienda de Arriba San José de la Concepción
- La Arcina
- La Barranca
- La Ermita
- La Esmeralda
- La Laborcita
- La Patiña
- La Reserva
- Ladrilleras del Refugio
- León de los Aldama
- Los Arcos
- Los Naranjos
- Los Ramírez
- Los Sauces
- Loza de los Padres (La Loza)
- Lucio Blanco (Los Gavilanes)
- Malagana (San Antonio del Monte)
- Nuevo Lindero
- Nuevo Valle de Moreno
- Ojo de Agua de los Reyes
- Plan de Ayala (Santa Rosa)
- Plan Guanajuato (La Sandía)
- Providencia Uno
- Puerta de San Germán (Morelos)
- Rancho Nuevo de la Luz
- Rancho San José de los Sapos (Los Sapos)
- Rivera del Carmen (Divina Infantita)
- Rizos de la Joya (Rizos del Saucillo)
- Rústico San Pedro
- San Antonio de los Tepetates (Los Tepetates)
- San Francisco de Durán (San Agustín Mirasol)
- San Isidro de las Colonias
- San Isidro de los Sauces
- San José de Durán (Los Troncoso)
- San José del Potrero
- San José del Resplandor (El Capricho)
- San Juan de Abajo
- San Juan de Otates
- San Judas
- San Nicolás de González (Hacienda Arriba)
- San Pedro del Monte (La Huizachera)
- Santa Ana